"Those who cast the votes decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything." Communist Tyrant Josef Stalin
ACTION! - Citizens for a Fair Vote Count
March 26, 2000 NA (Network America) e-wire
ACTION! - Citizens for a Fair Vote Count
In this e-wire we announce the beginning of our forming nationwide network of dedicated citizens who see the absolute necessity of verifiable elections with citizen checks and balances.
What we are talking about is nothing less than the future of our country - the future of our children and grandchildren --- as well as the future of children and grandchildren around the world.
It's 1776 all over again. But this time - you are there.
After almost 30 years of investigation and alarm-ringing by various people, hundreds of thousands of people - maybe a few million - have now heard about votescam - thanks to the publishing the of Collier book and the "radio rebellion" of alert talk show hosts which gave the issue a wide forum since 1996 - we begin this phase of the crusade with the entire major news media against us, the entire Republican Party establishment against us, the entire Democratic Party establishment against us, and almost every prominent person in public life with a "megaphone" large enough to reach the public - unwilling to mention, let alone press, the issue of honest and verifiable elections.
And out of that at least a few thousand people - maybe a few tens of thousands - both understand and are convinced in every way that our cause is necessary and just.
And from that body the following group is leading the way. Others will follow shortly, and there are many whom I am not listing here only because I wanted to double check with them first before listing them in public.
No e-mail addresses are listed here, and if you wish to help find out the prevailing situation in your county - please email a reply to this or any of our other messages, and we will be in touch. What we will probably start is a closed e-mail list so that only those who are doing the organizing can communicate with Network America and each other.
These local investigators and organizers are not necessarily in agreement with everything or anything I say in the daily e-wire; they are simply stepping forth as part of the Citizens for a Fair Vote Count Coalition to help restore honest elections so that the winners win, and the losers lose - as determined by the people.
The entire purpose of this initial phase of the investigation is simply to gather the state of ballot counting in each county, and post the results on the internet at the Network America website - for all the world to see. The only way this investigation can be effective is to have "citizen witnesses" in each county who can testify to what they were told, or to what they were given in writing.
What follows is a list of citizen investigators, and after that the list of questions that must be asked of the election officials in each county.
Monte E. Rudd, Weber County, Utah
Dawn C. Hendricks, Adams County, Idaho
JB Campbell, Monterey County, California
Chuck Geshlider, Nye County, Nevada
Nick Landholt, Kansas
Ken Lowndes, Indiana
(Ken has been associated with us for 10 years)
Steven Borchert, Tippecanoe, Indiana
(Mr. Borchert's initial e-mail exchange with election officials in Indiana - coming soon.)
Ray Rasmussen, San Bernardino, California
(Mr. Rasmussen's report was in the March 25, 2000 e-wire)
John Hamilton, Howard County, Maryland
List of Questions to ask Your County
(The answer to these questions are, in every case, public information. Be polite, but do not let any public official intimidate you or make you feel like you are asking for inappropriate information. However, be prepared for the possibility that you will encounter public officials who have been trained to play the part of a stern teacher, and to treat you like an impertinent child asking precocious questions.)
1) What kind of a ballot do they use in the precincts?
2) What is the method of voting used in this county? How does it work? What does the citizen do when he casts his votes? (If you already vote in the county, ask them to confirm that you understand the process fully.)
3) Who makes the machines or computers or system used?
4) Who - what is the name of the person who - programmed the software that is being used to count the votes in this election?
5) What can we, as citizens, do to monitor the vote count on Election Day? For instance, can we be at each precinct, or how does it work?
6) What happens to the votes from the time they are cast until they are put into storage?
7) (assuming the ballots are not counted by the citizens) Then how does the board of elections count the ballots? By optical scanner? By computer?
8) Are there any modems in any of the computers or machines used to count or tabulate the vote?
9) So what right do candidates and citizens have to monitor the ballot count? In other words, what right do we have to check or double check that the computers have been programmed properly, you know, that there were no programming errors?
10) So what checks and balances do you use at the Board of Elections to catch if there is a glitch in the computer program?
11) How about recounts? How long does it take to get a recount? How many precincts are recounted?
12) Are the candidates or citizens allowed to witness the recount?
13) Who makes the decision on what vote counting system is used in this county? (For instance, usually the county commissioners, or the local Board of elections, make the decision - and it is approved by the Secretary of State to make sure it's within state laws.)
14) Is there any state law preventing us from returning to paper ballots counted in public by the citizens at each neighborhood precinct? (If they say yes, tell them you are interested in the specifics regarding what law or regulation they are talking about.)
(End of Questionnaire)
In an e-wire soon, and on the Network America Website any day --- we'll re-run these questions with the types of answers you can expect. You might want to print these questions out and fax them to your local Board of Elections in advance so that they can have complete answers ready.
Please help our Citizens for a Fair Vote Count coalition so we can get answers from all the counties -- pronto. More tomorrow.
Jim Condit Jr.
Director, Citizens for a Fair Vote Count
Citizens for a Fair Vote Count - Go to: www.votefraud.org
Network America - go to www.networkamerica.org
Read "Best of" Archives on this site or at www.lewisnews.com at "Citizens for a Fair Vote Count" section accessed in left hand column of home page.
To Subscribe to our daily Network America e-wire: email@example.com
To Unsubscribe to our daily Network America e-wire: firstname.lastname@example.org
RADIO SHOW ON LINE ALL THE TIME. Listen anytime to the 'Votefraud vs Honest Elections' crash course radio show over the internet at www.sightings.com in the archives, April 3rd, 2000 show, Jeff Rense host, Jim Condit Jr. guest. If the transmission breaks, reconnect to sightings.com and manually move the bar to the place in the show where the audio transmission broke
To write us with information or order by educational tapes and materials by mail, write us at Citizens for a Fair Vote Count, PO Box 11339, Cincinnati, Ohio 45211
To contact us, e-mail to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please forward our messages to friends and opinion molders, and tell them about our websites and daily e-wire communications. This information, especially in election season, offers an opportunity to de-stablize the New World Order Ruling Elite and restore honest elections with citizens checks and balances, true Freedom under God, and true Free Enterprise in America.
Let fellow citizens, opinion molders, pastors, public officials, internet news outlets, and major newsmedia outlets know -- that we will not believe the published results of elections until transparent, verifiable, honest vote counting methods are restored, i.e., paper ballots with citizen checks and balances, with the ballot counting under the control of the neighborhood registered voters in each precinct.