"Those who cast the votes decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything." Communist Tyrant Josef Stalin
Stop Buchanan Movement Getting Absurd
June 30, 2000 NA (Network America) e-wire
Stop Buchanan Movement Getting Absurd
We have carried in previous Network America e-wires that the key to understanding the 1992, 1996, and 2000 Presidential Elections is to view proceedings for the vantage point of "Stop Buchanan."
To understand the Buchanan phenomenon, you must grasp the fact that when Buchanan moved from CNN's Crossfire (which he had founded and brought the fledgling Cable Network much of its original notoriety in the 80's), CNN's Capitol Gang, PBS's The McLaughlin Report, and his widely syndicated political column, Buchanan became an unwanted actor on a scripted stage.
However, this very savvy move made it impossible for the 5 big New York based TV networks to ignore Buchanan without dropping the mask on their real agenda of NEVER giving coverage to anyone who might give Americans a chance to choose national sovereignty over the New World Order..
Furthermore, the super competition that set in circa 1990 amongst talk radio stations, cable stations, and, by 1996, internet news websites --- caused many shows to seek Buchanan as a guest just to boost ratings.
I am a great admirer also of Howard Phillips, Constitution Party Presidential candidate, who is every bit - no, MORE DESERVING BY A THOUSAND TIMES, of Big Media coverage than Bush or Gore. But the above explains why Buchanan has commanded some attention, where the Big TV Networks have (so far) been able to get away with ignoring Howard Phillips. The same could be said to a lesser degree of Presidential candidate Charles Collins, although Charles Collins has not achieved ballot status in enough states to theoretically win the Presidential Election, as Howard Phillips did in 1996.
In other NA e-wires we have covered the "Stop Buchanan" moves in past campaigns and past months.
To the present: The Ruling Elite is frantic to Stop Buchanan from getting the $13 million in matching funds (despicable as the whole system of matching funds is) - and from getting in the Presidential debates.
The danger of the $13 million is that the Buchanan Campaign COULD use a fraction of that money to organize concerned Americans by state, county and precinct --- to put a permanent force of "pro-American", "anti-New World Order Occupation Government" citizens ON THE FIELD in the electoral battle for the United States of the America. This would be a near TOTAL disaster for the powers of darkness. One of the greatest strengths of the N.W.O. Ruling Elite has been that Americans have been organized behind one or the other of THEIR "false opposition" wings - the Democratic and Republican Parties. There has never been in our lifetime an organized, intelligently directed force, that was not under the control of the New World Order Ruling Elite. This evil game of deception is so far out in the open by now, that we need not go into here.
The shocker of 1996 for Reform Party members of good will, especially the veterans, is that Ross Perot is just another arm of this New World Order crowd, and that the Reform Party was always MEANT to be nothing more than a blind alley to defuse any real third party movement.
Enter Buchanan and the Buchanan Brigades, and suddenly the addition of these newcomers to the Reform Party members of goodwill - threatens to put a REAL TEAM on the field of political duopoly (i.e., Republi-crats).
Now we are all waiting to see whether later today or tomorrow, some machinations will be invoked to put Ross Perot on the Reform Party National Primary ballot (i.e., the absurd, totally riggable internet, mail in ballot, in which the count, by contract, must always be kept secret!!!) at the last minute.
Since a Natural (Log Cabin) Party victory in the person of cult leader John Hagelin would be more than totally absurd, and virtual proof of votefraud by eBallot and the Verney wrecking machine, -- the only gambit left to block Buchanan is to declare Perot the "winner" in this unverifiable, totally absurd internet / mail-in vote, in the hopes that the Buchanan Brigades could not get the 2/3rds vote needed on the convention floor which, according the Reform Party rules, to overrule the internet/mail in National Primary.
Here's the key parts of an article from the Dallas Morning News as carried on the Drudge website:
Headline: Loyalists pulling for Perot's return
Subheadline: Followers say they have enough signatures to challenge Buchanan on ballot
By Carolyn Barta / The Dallas Morning News
Ross Perot loyalists are making a last-ditch effort to pull the Dallas billionaire out of political retirement in the next two days as a way to stop Pat Buchanan from winning the party's presidential nomination.
Reform leaders will draw up their primary ballot this weekend, and Perot followers say they have collected enough signatures to include Mr. Perot, according to party rules, to compete with Mr. Buchanan.
The question, they say, is whether Mr. Perot will agree to seek the nomination.
"Buchanan supporters are extreme social conservatives who want to push their agenda. Only Perot can help get us back on track," said Ira Goodman, former Reform Party chairman in New Jersey, who is leading the draft.
Buchanan backers immediately cried foul.
Maryland Reform Chairman and Buchanan supporter Robert Bowes said the effort amounts to "a band of roving Perot loyalists intent on executing a cynical plan to make it appear that there is this groundswell of voter support for Perot and for Ross to save the Reform Party."
Mr. Perot, who has been silent about party activities since last summer, remains mum. His spokesman, Russell Verney, fields calls.
"Ira probably won't contact me until he has them [petitions] in hand. Then and only then will I talk to Mr. Perot about whether he will allow his name to be placed on the nominations ballot,'' Mr. Verney said.
But even if he agrees, Mr. Verney said, there's no way Mr. Perot could mount a competitive presidential race. Deadlines for obtaining ballot access in many states already have passed, and his name probably could appear on only 25 to 30 state ballots.
But that's fine with many Perot supporters.
"This is not about running for president," Mr. Verney said. Other loyalists agreed, saying that it's about stopping Mr. Buchanan from re-creating the party in his own image.
"A lot of it is an effort to get Perot to stand in as a party-builder, to keep Buchanan from taking over the party," said national secretary Jim Mangia, a Californian who opposes Mr. Buchanan and has worked on the Perot draft.
Some members, he said, would "rather have a noncompetitive presidential nominee or no nominee rather than allow Buchanan to hijack the party."
"If this bus takes a radical right turn, I won't remain on the bus. I don't object to a right-wing party, I just don't want it to be this one," said Mr. Verney, the party's former national chairman. . . . . . .
If Mr. Perot agrees to have his name placed in nomination and subsequently wins the mail-in and electronic primary, he would use those funds to promote Reform issues and principles as a "place-holder," according to Mr. Verney.
Mr. Bowes, the Maryland Reform chairman, said Mr. Perot technically can qualify to seek the party's presidential nomination with as few as 7,000 signatures in a handful of states. But Mr. Buchanan, he said, has made a good faith effort to get his name or the Reform Party on the ballot in all 50 states by collecting more than 700,000 signatures.
Besides working in numerous states for ballot access, Mr. Buchanan and his "Brigade" members have been gobbling up delegate seats and party leadership posts at state Reform Party conventions.
Mr. Bowes said he discovered a "clandestine" Web site that Perot forces have been using for several months. It includes state-by-state contacts, nominating rules and a posting of work done to draft the former candidate.
He described the Web site as a way to "sneak Perot onto our primary ballot."
. . . . . . .
End of excerpts from the "Dallas Morning News Article"
And I return to remark:
1. "The question, they say, is whether Mr. Perot will agree to seek the nomination . . ." --- ************NA COMMENT: does Perot want to face a convention with a majority of delegates booing him and jeering him for the foul tactics, which at that point will be obvious are approved by him - of getting on the National Primary with a minimum of effort - and then holding a clearly unverifiable email / mail in election ??? Such clumsy attempts to stop Buchanan --successful or not - might reveal more about what's going on than the Ruling Elite wants to reveal. Buchanan should NOW announce that he will be running no matter what - since he's on so many ballots already. And he should run, no matter what. And build the ground troops for the political battle, no matter what.
2. "But even if he agrees, Mr. Verney said, there's no way Mr. Perot could mount a competitive presidential race. Deadlines for obtaining ballot access in many states already have passed, and his name probably could appear on only 25 to 30 state ballots." NA COMMENT: *******Here the cat is out of the bag on this absurd, last ditch effort to Stop Buchanan. Did Reformers actually come all this way over the last 8 years to lay down and play dead in the face of such "great choices" as Bush and Gore???? If Perot does this, he should IMMEDIATELY be treated as a New World Order traitor who's entire job was to misdirect any third party movement. No other explanation is possible. Or is he saying that Buchanan's opposition to abortion trumps the mutual interests Perot allegedly has with Buchanan of restoring American sovereignty and restoring American industry???? Or what is Perot saying - if he does this?
3. "But that's fine with many Perot supporters." - ****** NA COMMENT: We'll see about that. How many outside of the 20-strong Verney wrecking crew want to lay down and play dead, and destroy the party to boot, in order to serve Bush and Gore.
4. "A lot of it is an effort to get Perot to stand in as a party-builder, to keep Buchanan from taking over the party," said national secretary Jim Mangia, a Californian who opposes Mr. Buchanan and has worked on the Perot draft." *******NA COMMENT: Perot? A party builder? That would be a switch from Perot's performance so far this election cycle - it's Pat Buchanan that's been the party builder.
5. "Some members, he said, would "rather have a noncompetitive presidential nominee or no nominee rather than allow Buchanan to hijack the party." ******* NA COMMENT: Hijack the Party? Buchanan and the Buchanan Brigades have followed the rules. How is that hijacking the Party, which would involve foul play - just what Verney and his wrecking crew are in the process of doing.
6. "If this bus takes a radical right turn, I won't remain on the bus. I don't object to a right-wing party, I just don't want it to be this one," said Mr. Verney, the party's former national chairman. ******NA Comment: Hey, if Verney's promising to leave the bus, that alone constitutes a good reason to nominate Buchanan. Verney, a former Democratic operative is, as far as I can see, STILL a Democratic operative. He is doing everything he can RIGHT NOW to preserve the phony two party system, thereby protecting his Democratic Party.
7. "If Mr. Perot agrees to have his name placed in nomination and subsequently wins the mail-in and electronic primary, he would use those funds to promote Reform issues and principles as a "place-holder," according to Mr. Verney." *****NA COMMENT: That'll do a lot of good in comparison to having a bona fide Presidential Candidate! Also, note the accidental admission by Verney that he intends to sabotage the Convention no matter what, so that he looks at the easily rigged email / mail in ballot - as the "final word" that will give Perot the $13 million.
8. Mr. Bowes, the Maryland Reform chairman, . . . .discovered a "clandestine" Web site that Perot forces have been using for several months. It includes state-by-state contacts, nominating rules and a posting of work done to draft the former candidate. He described the Web site as a way to "sneak Perot onto our primary ballot." ***** NA COMMENT: Isn't there any way to remove this Ver(mi)ny from their positions now? Do they rule as dictators until the convention? Incidentally, all the files which the Verney Wrecking Crew had up on their clandestine website have been preserved on Linda Muller's website at buchanan.org - if you wish to take a peak.
End of this ewire
Jim Condit Jr.
Director, Citizens for a Fair Vote Count
Citizens for a Fair Vote Count - Go to: www.votefraud.org
Network America - go to www.networkamerica.org
Read "Best of" Archives on this site or at www.lewisnews.com at "Citizens for a Fair Vote Count" section accessed in left hand column of home page.
To Subscribe to our daily Network America e-wire: email@example.com
To Unsubscribe:to our daily Network America e-wire: firstname.lastname@example.org
RADIO SHOW ON LINE ALL THE TIME. Listen anytime to the 'Votefraud vs Honest Elections' crash course radio show over the internet at www.sightings.com in the archives, April 3rd, 2000 show, Jeff Rense host, Jim Condit Jr. guest. If the transmission breaks, reconnect to sightings.com and manually move the bar to the place in the show where the audio transmission broke
To write us with information or order by educational tapes and materials by mail, write us at Citizens for a Fair Vote Count, PO Box 11339, Cincinnati, Ohio 45211
To contact us, e-mail to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please forward our messages to friends and opinion molders, and tell them about our websites and daily e-wire communications. This information, especially in election season, offers an opportunity to de-stablize the New World Order Ruling Elite and restore honest elections with citizens checks and balances, true Freedom under God, and true Free Enterprise in America.
Let fellow citizens, opinion molders, pastors, public officials, internet news outlets, and major newsmedia outlets know -- that we will not believe the published results of elections until transparent, verifiable, honest vote counting methods are restored, i.e., paper ballots with citizen checks and balances, with the ballot counting under the control of the neighborhood registered voters in each precinct.