Citizens for a Fair Vote Count, PO Box 11339, Cincinnati, Ohio 45211
Citizens for a Fair Vote Count
Who We Are
Citizens for a Fair Vote Count is the nation's foremost and oldest organization attempting to restore fair and honest elections to the United States of America. Before 1996, Citizens for a Fair Vote Count went by the name Cincinnatus Political Action Committee. In 1996, the new name was adopted to make immediately clear what the organization was about.
The reason Citizens for a Fair Vote Count merits your help and your financial support is because our nation faces a crisis situation. American citizens have effectively lost their right to fair elections. Almost all elections can be rigged from a central location, including presidential elections. The four major TV networks (ABC, CBS, NBC, and CNN) are covering up the reality of our present crisis: they are systematically protecting the riggable computerized election systems which have been imposed on America.
Since (circa) 1973 there has been a steady move away from ballot tabulating systems with citizen checks and balances and towards ballot tabulating systems totally devoid of citizen checks and balances. Today, it is effectively illegal for citizens in 49 states to check or double-check the ballots on election day in their neighborhood precinct. New Hampshire is the only state that retains paper ballots which are hand counted by local citizens at the end of the election day (in 70% of the state - in the other 30% New Hampshire is no better than anyone else).
The solution is for every county in every state to move back to count the ballots the way the Founding Fathers did in 1776: easily read paper ballots, marked with an indelible marker, kept at all times in public view (most of the day kept in a ballot box that always remains in public view) counted in public by all factions of neighborhood citizens at the close of the election day, with results posted immediately in public at the neighborhood polling place, before the ballots leave the precinct. It is impossible to rig elections from a central location under such a system.
may send your comments to us by visiting our Contact
All documents, materials and opinions presented on this web site have been provided by the sponsors of Citizens for a Fair Vote Count, except where otherwise noted. If you found a mistake on our website, please don't hesitate to tell our Webmaster (Don't use this email for other purposes. Go to our Contact Page instead!): firstname.lastname@example.org
Home | Support Us | Action Index | Tell A Friend | About Us | Introduction | Archive | Book Store | Contact Us!| Links | Pictures Gallery | Network America | News |
Better Ideas Web Design
For comments on this site only!
Copyright 2000 Votefraud.org All rights reserved