"Those who cast the votes decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything." attributed to Communist Tyrant Josef Stalin
December 15, 2000 NA (Network America) e-wire
Sample Letter for State Legislators
This e-wire contains a sample letter for the VoteScam crisis that is now upon us. That crisis is upon us because of the aggression of the New World Order’s Shadow World Government Votefraud Syndicate that is in full gear to push more hi-tech unverifiable, easily-rigged computerized voting down the throats of the American people. Yesterday we reported on
the Press Conference by Governor Jeb Bush and 5 or so major Floridian office holders of both major parties — announcing that they were ready to spend big bucks to get hi-tech voting systems in to correct the problem. (The problem is the voting machines the hypocrites in the Democratic and Republican Parties have been protecting for 25 years, until this new, even more sinister technology was ready.)
Talk show host Jackie Patru, of the website sweetliberty.org — a veteran of the SUCCESSFUL battles against a Constitutional Convention in the mid 1990’s — assures me that the establishment is primed to move on this in early January. Governors, State Legislators, and Congressman are hearing from the Ruling Elite pressure entities that we MUST QUICKLY pass new hi-tech systems.
Mouthpiece for the evil Ruling Elite, the sinister (allegedly elected) Senator Charles Schumer of New York State is the point man in the Senate to start cramming these more sophisticated vote-stealing systems down the throats of US voters. It has been announced in an AP story which we will carry soon that Federal Funding will be made available if the State
Legislatures take EXACTLY the system Schumer and the Votefraud Syndicate recommend at the end of the upcoming hearings. (GOP Senator Specter of Pennsylvania and Democratic Senator Harkins of Iowa are joining Schumer in pushing these hastily-called hearings.
With votescam now forced out into the open to some extent, the Ruling Elite knows they have a limited window of opportunity to put their vote-stealing computers in place everywhere — vote-stealing computers that can be potentially controlled and manipulated from one program through only one satellite. (Such computerized systems, equipped with two-way modems, are already in place in Chicago, see e-wires at votefraud.org in “What’s Hot” from October 27, 2000, November 24, 2000,
and November 14, 2000. Solutions can be found in the ewires of November 27 and 28, 2000.)
We also have an unprecedented but limited opportunity to expose once and for all what the New World Order Vote Fraud Syndicate is up to in full public view.
Below is a sample letter for State Legislators OR your state Secretary of State OR your Governor OR any other government official OR any opinion molder in your area. (Even the crooked and sold-out among these government officials will take note when they see evidence that a wide body of citizens is on to the SCAM in the VoteScam systems now being foisted upon the state legislators.
In a day or so we will have a sample letter to send to members of the Media — both major media and electronic media.
REMEMBER! There are state legislators, such as Rep. Karen Johnson in Arizona, who are well informed and will lead the way in this fight. There are also state legislators who will do the right thing if informed. Likewise, there are street reporters in the big media who will do the right thing, at least till their editors start censoring their work, at which point their hands are tied. There are internet webmasters by the hundreds and thousands who are FREE AGENTS and need to get this letter. There are radio talk shows hosts on the internet, on short-wave radio, and even on AM and FM radio, who are free agents.
Do NOT wait for the big, well-financed, well-known groups to take the lead in this. Many of them are pumped up with enough money to keep going — as long as they stay in their little playpen in which the Ruling Elite allows them to play. These groups will “unexplainably” be unable to grasp the simple point we are about to suggest in this sample letter, they will confuse the issue, they will not be behind concerted citizen action for this or that unrelated issue or “problem.” It’s up to us.
The below sample letter, and perhaps a choice of several sample letters, will appear on the top of our welcome page as soon as our webmaster can get it up. You can use the letter as is; you can modify it and put it on your own letter head; you can use it and attach a short introductory letter of your own. You can also print out and attach the Network America e-wire at votefraud.org from November 27, 2000, “Machine-free, Canadians swiftly hand-count their 13 million ballots” — which includes the entire text of an AP wire story by David Crary about the recent “paper ballot, hand-counted” national elections. Here’s the sample letter:
Citizens for a Fair Vote Count
PO Box 11339
Cincinnati, Ohio 45211
Dear (State Legislator, Opinion Molder, etc.):
Each of the State Legislatures in our 50 States are about to make the most important decision of the New Millennium. What our state legislature does will determine whether the right to determine our nation’s future is returned to the voters in verifiable, honest, transparent elections — or if we will turn the destiny of our nation over to a handful of large software programming companies, which will not be accountable to the state legislature or the voters.
Indeed, for the last 25 years, 49 of our states (New Hampshire partially excepted) have been using easily-rigged machines and computer vote counting systems with no real citizen checks and balances. Those who deceived America into accepting those systems are the same ones who are now trying to pressure our state legislatures into adopting even more hi-tech, even more unverifiable, even more easily-rigged computerized systems. (We are not saying that every election, or even many of the
elections in the last 25 years have been fixed, but no one knows how many close elections have made the “loser” into the “winner” by a programming error, or by deliberate warping — by some interested party — of the program which instructed the computers how to count the votes on election night. The recent debacle in Florida has made public what many of us have known and have been trying to convey for two decades. And this state of affairs must not be allowed to continue. Our country has a unique opportunity to restore verifiable elections now.)
Senators Charles Schumer of New York, Arlen Specter of Pennsylvania, and Tom Harkin of Iowa have announced that they will hold emergency senate proceedings to “bring our election system into the 21st century.” What they will be pushing are computerized voting systems with two-way modems in them. These computerized systems already exist, and are already in
use in places like Chicago, Illinois. These computerized systems with modems are accessible by cell phone and satellite technology (just like cell phones or the wireless internet) and will potentially be able to be controlled and manipulated by one software program working through one satellite. Those pushing these easily-rigged computerized systems will want no paper ballot trail (such systems are already in use in Columbus, Ohio and Las Vegas, Nevada). Those pushing these easily-rigged
computerized systems will not want citizens to count or double check actual paper ballots in the precinct BEFORE the ballots disappear from public view.
The answer to these easily-rigged computerized systems is a simple: “No!” Instead, the State Legislatures can adopt the system that our nation used to use -- the system that is STILL used in Canada, Great Britain, India, Israel, and much of New Hampshire. On Monday, November 27, 2000, Canada counted 13 million ballots at 50,000 voting precincts in only 4 hours. That comes out to about 275 ballots per precinct. The “secret” was that each of the 50,000 polling places had about 8 workers. Each team of workers had to count only 60 or 70 ballots. Everything was done in the light of day, with designated counters from all factions counting, and the public invited to watch. The entire process was “transparent” to the public view at all times. An AP wire service article by David Crary appeared on November 28th, 2000 about this entire success story. The “paper ballot, hand-counted” system is as immune to fraud as is possible to achieve in the human condition, and is totally immune to rigging from a central location: the exact opposite of the systems Senators Schumer, Specter, and Harkin will be peddling.
You should also know that another AP Wire Service article appeared on June 7, 2000. It reported that Federal Election Commission official Bill Kimberling condemned internet voting in no uncertain terms. Kimberling called internet voting “a breeding ground for fraud” and a business-driven threat to democracy. “The bottom line behind this push is money,” said Bill Kimberling, who is the deputy director of the Office of Elections for the Federal Elections Commission. “The noise being made to begin Internet voting is vendor-generated because a lot of new software and hardware will be needed to make it happen. . . I don't want to vote over the Internet and I don't want anyone else to either,” Kimberling stated at the annual meeting of the Maryland Association of Elected Officials. “In addition, the sanctity of the secret vote would also be in danger if ballots are cast on the Internet,” he said. “The FBI finds out who has child pornography in their computer systems by looking at e-mail that your computer server keeps," he said. “Nothing is totally secure.”
Model legislation is available for you to analyze how to restore honest, verifiable elections — with local citizen checks and balances. Please let us help you put the destiny of our nation back in the hands of the voters. Just as national security is our protection against foreign enemies — honest, verifiable elections are our protection against dishonest politicians and domestic enemies. It’s that important.
Over a million of our fellow Americans have fought and bled and died to insure that we have the right to determine our future in fair, honest, verifiable, and transparent elections. We dare not break faith with their sacrifice any longer.
May we have an appointment to meet with you in a few days about this vitally important matter which effects all the issues our nation will face in the future.
P.S. Here are some bullet points which you need to know about this very important subject:
1. No citizen checks and balances on elections: Citizens have been effectively prevented from counting or double-checking their own ballots on Election Day in 49 States. New Hampshire is, in part, the only exception. In other words, designated citizen and campaign Representatives -- unlike the first 180 years of our country -- are kept from the ballots on Election Day. Call your own County to Board of Elections to verify this for yourself.
2. Election Officials have been prevented from examining the Software Program which tells the computers what to do on Election Day. In other words -- “in vendors we trust” -- all courts have ruled that the software programs are “trade secrets” – thus creating an irreconcilable tension between recent lower court decisions and standing Supreme Court Decisions, which state that a person’s right to vote includes the right to have that vote counted honestly (US v Mosely; Reynolds v Sims).
Everything dealing with elections -- quite logically -- is public record and open to reasonable public inspection. But this “access to public records” is being flagrantly violated in 49 states when it comes to election software.
3. New Hampshire still counts the votes correctly – in about 70% of the state. In New Hampshire, we still see paper ballots hand-counted by neighborhood citizens at the neighborhood polling place, with the results posted in public BEFORE the ballots leave the precinct. This is the way the Founding Fathers counted votes -- it’s the way Canada, Israel, Great Britain, and the world’s largest democracy, India -- still count votes. It can be done timely -- and more importantly -- accurately, as far as is humanly possible (Where one party monopolizes an area, without observers from other camps, no system, including paper ballots, is fool proof. With hand-counted paper ballots, retail fraud is possible; computers open the possibility of wholesale fraud -- or wholesale unintentional error -- in the blink of an eye, without a possibility of detection on Election Day.)
4. How were votes counted up until computers came in? For the first 180 years of this country, from the days of the Founding Fathers, easily-read paper ballots were used and placed in a box in public view, were counted by all factions of neighbors, in public, tallied by “outcry” or calling out the vote. Then the results were posted in public view at the precinct for all to see -- before the ballots left the precinct -- and then sent downtown. This is the solution, and what we seek to restore. Transparent Elections -- where every part of the process is open to public scrutiny.
5. The only major television report ever done on this subject was done by Dan Rather in 1988, on the night before the Bush- Dukakis election. In it, computer expert Howard J. Strauss said, in response to a question by Rather: “When it comes to computerized elections, there are no safeguards. It’s not a door without locks, it’s a house without doors.”
6. The New Yorker magazine did a cover story on this subject called, “The Dangers of Computerized Voting” by Ronnie Dugger in Nov. of 1988.
7. The bureau of Standards under the Dept of Commerce issued a 132 page report by Roy Saltman detailing all the lawsuits engendered by computerized elections, and the lack of standards.
8. The first man ever to build a personal computer, Adam Osborne, in his book Running Wild (available on Amazon.com), written in the 1970’s, said that there are 3 areas that should never use computers -- one of these areas is vote counting.
9. No authority to test for citizenship in California! After the Dornan–Bixley-Sanchez Congressional contest in 1996, the Director of the Orange County Board of Elections, Pat Lever, told the LA Times on Nov 12, 1996 that they have not had the authority to check for citizenship with regard to voters since 1976 -- and had no authority to do so now!
10. Two-way Modems found in vote tabulating computers: Dr. Phillip O’Halloran of Relevance Magazine found and verified that some of the new computers have two-way modems which can potentially query -- and alter-- the vote during the election!
11. Foreign ownership of at least one company which counts many of our votes in the U.S., revealed in the Relevance Magazine article.
12. In 1985, Judge Niehaus issued a ruling in a public interest lawsuit concerning the local system in Cincinnati, Ohio -- the same punch card system used in Florida and still in 31% of the nation. Niehaus ruled, “the system has no safeguards to prevent the computers from being programmed to distort the election results” -- yet this same system is still in use in Cincinnati today.
13. Exit Polls --- one company, Voter News Service, does the exit polls for all five networks! This is public record on FEC reports, on Nightline shows we have on videotape, in Time Magazine (March 2, 1992), and elsewhere. The election night "competition" between the Big TV Networks to call winners and losers is a hoax -- and they know it's a hoax. They all get the same information, at the same time, from the same company -- a company they jointly own and control.
14. The Big TV networks were able to call all the winners and losers for Senate, Governor, and President -- with 100% accuracy --- based on exit polls in 1996 -- for the 49 COMPUTER-COUNTED states. But in the ONE hand-counted state, New Hampshire, all four networks called Senator Bob Smith the loser --- and he won!
15. “Votescam: The Stealing of America” by the late brothers, James & Kenneth Collier, is a valuable testimony of their 30 years of investigation.
16. On the Monday BEFORE the Election in November of 1998, ABC accidentally released election “results” (their word) on the internet twelve hours before the voting began -- which turned out to be amazingly accurate. The pre-voting “results” were right in 87% of the elections, and many were called to the very percentage point. This was highlighted on the Drugde Report, and elsewhere.
17. Citizens for a Fair Vote Count proved that vote fraud was perpetrated against Pat Buchanan and the people of Dubuque Iowa in 1996 in Dubuque County, Iowa. The votefraud was perpetrated by Voter News Service in collusion with Iowa Republican Headquarters, shorting Buchanan 13% of his vote in Dubuque County. If Buchanan was shorted 4% statewide, he, not Dole, won the Iowa Caucus in 1996. Buchanan referred to the documents which prove this in an interview on C-Span in 1999.
18. The strange pattern of the GOP Primaries in 1996 between Dole and Buchanan. Our website was recognized by Popular Science in 1996 on this point.
19. What do Americans know about Big TV Network Public Opinion Polls? How do they do them? Not enough is known.
20. Utilizing one high school or college student to help the adults count votes on election day at each precinct could help safeguard our Republic and prepare the next generation to understand what a verifiable election is.
21. County Election Officials and Secretaries of State are committing fraud, objectively, when they certify computerized election results as “true” under today’s prevailing election standards.
22. Columbus, Ohio; Las Vegas, Nevada -- and soon Riverside, California -- have the worst voting system possible. There is no paper trail and no possible check on the computer program by the citizen voters.
23. The push for worldwide Internet voting is on. Why wasn’t the so-called “Direct Democracy” international meeting in Athens, Greece on June 21-25, 2000 given any publicity? The whole purpose of the meeting was to see how quickly internet voting could be instituted in every country of the world. Internet voting is totally unverifiable as far as the citizens are concerned. FEC official Bill Kimberling condemned internet voting before a gathering of Maryland election officials this
24. Joseph Stalin --- Two Quotes:
“Those who CAST the votes decide nothing – those who COUNT the votes decide everything.”
“The people don’t need to know the results of the election; it’s enough for them to know that there WAS an election.”
End of this Network America e-wire
Jim Condit Jr.,
Director, Citizens for a Fair Vote Count
To Subscribe to our daily ewire: email@example.com To Unsubscribe to our daily ewire: firstname.lastname@example.org The "Ruling Elite," through their five Big TV Networks, AP wire service, and two major papers, the New York Times and Washington Post, are making peaceful change impossible at the ballot box -- via Vote Fraud, Media Censorship, and Opinion Poll Fraud, and the flood of illegal aliens who are becoming registered voters . . .
President Kennedy talked about this:
"If you make peaceful change impossible..... you make violent revolution inevitable." President John F Kennedy
Go to www.votefraud.org to hear (or read the text) of the Radio Ads which aired in the month before the 2000 election over WLW Radio (which reaches into 38 states at night) and several other Midwest stations -- exposing the easily rigged computerized elections which "elect" public officials in the USA, and also exposed the coordinated news and censorship of the 5 Big TV Networks. Thanks to Ken Lowndes for Congress, the radio stations MUST air these ads. They're tough. They're "outrageous" -- and you've never heard anything like it on TV or Radio.
The three prongs of Big Media election manipulation are: Massive coverage of favored Candidates, and Censorship of all other candidates -- including warped Public Opinion Polls for months before the election; phony exit polls done by joint effort of the Big TV Networks on Election Day through Voter News Service, and easily rigged computerized vote counting on election day -- which make the polls and exit polls come true. (On election day, the people are barred from touching or counting their ballots, the election officials are barred from knowing what is in the software program that instructs the computers how to count the votes.)
www.networkamerica.org or www.votefraud.org -- you can go to either of those sites to subscribe to this e-wire list and signing in at the top or bottom near the topica logo, then answer confirming message)
www.votefraud.org for a report about the recent Citizens for a Fair Vote Count Convention which took place Aug 25-27, 2000 and Action Steps. The Citizens for a Fair Vote Count Convention was a great success in launching the beginning of a nationwide network to restore honest elections. See special report at updated and improved website. Go to: www.votefraud.org go to votefraud.org to read archived messages from this Network America e-wire in the "news" section under "news by month"
Read "Best of" Archives at www.lewisnews.com at "Citizens for a Fair Vote Count" section accessed in left hand column of home page.
(RADIO SHOW ON LINE ALL THE TIME. Listen anytime to the 'Votefraud vs Honest Elections' crash course radio show over the internet at www.rense.com in the archives, April 3rd, 2000 show, Jeff Rense host, Jim Condit Jr. guest; there is also an hour interview on the aftermath of the 2000 Presidential election in the www.rense.org archives for the night of December 6, 2000.)
To contact us, reply to this message or send e-mail to: email@example.com Asthma? Sinus? Prone to colds? Sore Neck? Back goes out and needs adjustment? You may find help in "Electric C" "VIta Matrix" and other products formulated by scientist David Elliott -- Go to: http//newlife.electriclife.net -- for a new view of health and nutrtion.
Let fellow citizens, opinion molders, pastors, public officials, and the newsmedia know -- that we do not accept "Election results" until paper ballots with citizen checks and balances are restored to the process at the local precinct level.
Our mailing address: Citizens for a Fair Vote Count, PO Box 11339, Cincinnati, Ohio 45211
To read all current messages on the Network America listserve news service you can go to votefraud.org or, do the following: 1) go to www.topica.com 2)if you have not yet done so, log in as a topica member which requires your e-mail address and a password you make up (this only need be done once) 3) then when you log in to www.topica.com, click on "my topica" at the top of the screen; then on 4) Network America, and then 5) click on "Read Current Messages" which is the top choice at the left column on that screen. (Note: in some cases you may find that you have skipped over the "my topica" screen and have been sent straight to the screen with the "Network America" choice.)
Please forward our messages to friends and opinion molders. The aftermath of the year 2000 Presidential Campaign offers an opportunity to de-stablize the New World Order Ruling Elite and restore honest elections with citizens checks and balances, true Freedom and true Free Enterprise in America.
To Subscribe to our daily ewire: firstname.lastname@example.org To Unsubscribe to our daily ewire: email@example.com ___________________________________________________________
T O P I C A http://www.topica.com/t/17 Newsletters, Tips and Discussions on Your Favorite Topics
Receive free e-mail announcements on vital Election 2000, VoteFraud News and Big TV Manipulation of the American Mind. Enter your e-mail address below, then click "Join"!