"Those who cast the votes decide nothing.
Those who count the
votes decide everything." Communist Tyrant Josef Stalin
The "Ruling Elite", through their five Big TV Networks, AP wire service, and two major papers, the New York Times and Washington Post, are making peaceful change impossible at the ballot box, -- via Vote Fraud, Media Censorship, and Poll Fraud, and the flood of illegal aliens who are becoming registered voters . . . President Kennedy talked about this:
"If you make peaceful change impossible..... you make violent revolution inevitable." President John F Kennedy
Go to www.votefraud.org to hear (or read the text) of the Radio Ads which are now airing over WLW Radio (which reaches into 38 states at night)and other stations -- exposing the easily rigged computerized elections which are about to "elect" the next President, and also exposing the coordinated news and censorship of the 5 Big TV Networks. Thanks to Ken Lowndes for Congress, the radio stations MUST air these ads. They're tough. They're "outrageous" -- and you've never heard anyting like it on TV or Radio.
The three prongs of Big Media election manipulation are: Massive coverage of favored Candidates, and Censorship of all other candidates -- including warped Public Opinion Polls for months before the election; phony exit polls done by joint effort of the Big TV Networks on Election Day, and easily rigged computerized vote counting on election day -- which make the polls and exit polls come true. (On election day, the people are barred from touching or counting their ballots, the election officials are barred from knowing what is in the software program that instructs the computers how to count the votes.)
October 29, 2000 NA (Network America) e-wire
What You Can Do To Restore Honest Elections
On our website, votefraud.org, if you go to the “Action Index” On the Welcome page, and then you go to “Become an Investigator” – you will find two documents. One of these documents is included below.
This is the document which lists the questions you can ask your local Board of Elections. When you get the answers, email them or mail them (after you make a copy for yourself) to action at votefraud.org (on the internet) or mail by regular mail to Citizens for a Fair Vote Count, PO Box 11339, Cincinnati, Ohio 45211. We will then post the information under your state and county on our sister website: networkamerica.org, which will become more and more devoted to detailing WHAT vote counting system is being used in each county, and, then, eventually – the state of the battle between citizens and officials to restore honest, verifiable elections in each county. Battles are all underway in several counties already, such as in Pahrump, Nevada, Phoenix, Arizona, Boise, Idaho, and Asheville, North Carolina.
The state of the struggle now is that we must make this battle a household word, we must demonstrate the uniformity of the violation of voters’ rights from county to county and state to state, and we must find and help citizens launch “fair vote” efforts in the 3000+ counties and demand that the county officials restore honest, verifiable elections.
Here is the document. Go to your county, ask them for the answers and copies of documentation, and let us know at Citizens for a Fair Vote Count what is happening.Citizens for a Fair Vote Count Action Program for Citizen Investigators in Each County of the USA --- Step 1
This is the First Step of Action for citizen investigator in each county. More Steps will follow for an eventual Action Manuel.
After you have attained the answers to some or all of these questions, keep a copy for yourself and send a copy of the answers to us at Citizens for a Fair Vote Count, PO Box 11339, Cincinnati, Ohio 45211. You can also e-mail you answers to firstname.lastname@example.org -- Be sure to include a note with your name, phone number, and what county the answers apply to, i.e., Hamilton County, Ohio. Then we will post the answers up on our internet site Network America (www.networkamerica.org) by county and state, so that anyone in the nation can check to see what the conditions and voting methods are in his or her (or any) county, as well as the state of the fight to restore honest and verifiable elections. The initial effect of this questionnaire will be to demonstrate the pattern of secret ballot counts, devoid of citizen checks and balances, which are happening across the country.
List of Questions to ask Your County Election Officials
(The answer to these questions are, in every case, public information. Be polite, but do not let any public official intimidate you or make you feel like you are asking for inappropriate information. However, be prepared for the possibility that you will encounter public officials who have been trained to play the part of a stern school teacher, and to treat you like an impertinent child asking improper questions.)
1) What kind of a ballot does our county use in the precincts, if any?
2) What is the method of voting used in this county? How does it work? What does the citizen do when he casts his votes? (If you already vote in the county, ask them to confirm that you understand the process fully.)
3) Who makes the machines or computers or system used? In other words, who is the vendor or vendors who supply the materials which make elections in your county possible?
4) Who – (what is the name of the person who) — programmed the software that is being used to count the votes in this upcoming election?
5) What can we, as citizens, do to monitor the vote count on Election Day? For instance, can we be at each precinct, or how does such citizen monitoring of the ballot count work, if any? 6) What happens to the votes from the time they are cast until they are put into storage? What path do they take? If the ballots are not hand counted by neighborhood citizens at each precinct, what safeguards are taken to ensure that ballots are NOT switched when being transported from one location to the other?
7) (assuming the ballots are not counted by the citizens) Then how does the board of elections count the ballots? By optical scanner? By computer?
8) Are there any modems in any of the computers used to count or tabulate the vote?
9) So what right do candidates and citizens have to monitor the ballot count? Are designated representatives of the parties, or of candidates, allowed to participate in or at least observe a hand count or a hand count “double-check” of the ballots at the neighborhood precinct, before the ballots leave the neighborhood precinct – to make sure the computers are programmed properly? In other words, what right do we as citizens have to check or double check that the computers have been programmed properly, you know, that there were no programming errors?
10) So what checks and balances do you use at the Board of Elections to catch if there is a glitch in the computer program? How do you guard against “Trap Doors”, “Trojan Horses”, and the other methods which can potentially compromise and distort a program? Have any of the Election officials in our county been allowed to see the program? If so, who? Can
we as citizens examine the program which instructs the election night computers what to do? If not, why not?
11) How about recounts? What is the procedure to get a recount? How long does it take to get a recount? What is the cost, if any? How many precincts are recounted? What happens to the ballots between election day and when the re-count takes place? Is the recount done by means of a hand count of paper ballots? Or are the ballots just run through the computer for a second time?Are the candidates or citizens allowed to witness the recount?
12) Who makes the decision on what vote counting system is used in this county? (For instance, usually the county commissioners, or the local Board of Elections Supervisor, make the decision – and it is approved by the Secretary of State to make sure it’s within state laws.)
13) Is there any state law preventing our county from returning to paper ballots hand counted in public by neighborhood citizens at each neighborhood precinct? (If they say yes, tell them you are interested in the specifics regarding what law or regulation permits, or forbids, such a return to hand count of paper ballots by neighborhood citizens in their own neighborhood precinct – complete with posting of the final results, before the ballots leave the precinct.)
14) How much money does our county pay to the vendor(s) who supply materials our election system in an election year? Which companies are paid? How much is each paid? For what services are each paid? Does our vendor send in an outside computer expert to run our computer on election night? Can we get copies of all the invoices the taxpayers of this county have paid to all vendors involved in our election system, so as to understand for what services we are paying?
(End of Questionnaire)
Jim Condit Jr.
Director, Citizens for a Fair Vote Count
Citizens for a Fair Vote Count - Go to: http://www.votefraud.org
Network America - go to http://www.networkamerica.org
Read "Best of" Archives on this site or at http://www.lewisnews.com at "Citizens for a Fair Vote Count" section accessed in left hand column of home page.
To Subscribe to our daily Network America e-wire: email@example.com
To Unsubscribe to our daily Network America e-wire: firstname.lastname@example.org
RADIO SHOW ON LINE ALL THE TIME. Listen anytime to the 'Votefraud vs Honest Elections' crash course radio show over the internet at www.sightings.com in the archives, April 3rd, 2000 show, Jeff Rense host, Jim Condit Jr. guest. If the transmission breaks, reconnect to sightings.com and manually move the bar to the place in the show where the audio transmission broke
To write us with information or order by educational tapes and materials by mail, write us at Citizens for a Fair Vote Count, PO Box 11339, Cincinnati, Ohio 45211
To contact us, e-mail to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please forward our messages to friends and opinion molders, and tell them about our websites and daily e-wire communications. This information, especially in election season, offers an opportunity to de-stablize the New World Order Ruling Elite and restore honest elections with citizens checks and balances, true Freedom under God, and true Free Enterprise in America.
Let fellow citizens, opinion molders, pastors, public officials, internet news outlets, and major news media outlets know -- that we will not believe the published results of elections until transparent, verifiable, honest vote counting methods are restored, i.e., paper ballots with citizen checks and balances, with the ballot counting under the control of the neighborhood registered voters in each precinct.
Receive free e-mail announcements on vital Election 2000, VoteFraud News and Big TV Manipulation of the American Mind. Enter your e-mail address below, then click "Join"!